Hospice & Respite
in Wilmington, DE and surrounding areas
Hospice and Palliative Care
This level of care is for those seeking end-of-life care when treatment is no longer possible. This treatment is focused on emotional wellbeing, comfort, and pain management.
Our facility is partnered with various Medicare Certified Hospice Programs and can also deliver facility-directed Palliative Care.
This level of care is for those needing a short stay due to a caregiver needing temporary relief for an emergency or vacation.
Our Services and Amenities Include:
• Admission Seven Days per Week
• Focused Individualized Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapies
• IV Therapy
• Wound Care
• Complex Nursing Services
• Social Services
• Diverse Recreational Events
• Dietitian Consultation
• Comfy Dining Room with Custom Meal Option Available
• Personalized Interdisciplinary Discharge Planning
• Flat Screen TV, Wi-Fi & Cable