Long Term Care
in Wilmington, DE and surrounding areas
This level of care is for those needing a higher level of skilled care that can no longer manage at home or assisted living.
We offer a full activities program, individualized plans of care, and nutritional services to meet the needs of these residents which includes a full range of high-quality health care service that is available 24 hours a day. A highly trained team of physical and occupational therapists and nurses provide skilled management of acute and chronic physical services on-site. For additional peace of mind, all medications are managed and administered on-site by facility staff.
• Semi-Private Rooms
• Admission Seven Days per Week
• Focused Individualized Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory Therapies
• IV Therapy
• Wound Care
• Complex Nursing Services
• Social Services
• Diverse Recreational Events
• Dietitian Consultation
• Comfy Dining Room with Custom Meal Option Available
• Personalized Interdisciplinary Discharge Planning
• Flat Screen TV, Wi-Fi & Cable
Respite care, hospice and palliative care, plus dental care, audiology, podiatry and health care services, as well as psychological services, are available.